Happy Astrological New Year!
Yup, yet another New Year to celebrate :) This New Year starts when the Sun enters Aries, and a brand new astrological cycle begins. With the New Moon in Aries, energising or inspiring intentions are those related to:
- trying out a new sport or physical activity
- turning an existing physical activity into a regular habit
- doing something for the first time (intentionally)
- starting on something that's been on your bucket list since you were a kid
Get Ready to Start a Revolution
I don't know if you remember me mentioning the "Pressure Cooker Astro" before - it's about how planetary movements between 2012 and 2016 are creating an environment for growth, practically forcing it to happen. If you look around you, or just read the news you'd see it.
These planetary movements intensify and ease off cyclically a few times over the years, and this year, the first "boiling point" is on 21/22 April. It's not a bad thing, but it IS intense, and the onus is on you to rise to the occasion. True for life in general, but especially so for April and May:
- Be charming and diplomatic. Do NOT START any fights - you're unlikely to benefit in the long run.
- Look inward and get analytical. Articulate the lessons learnt from your emotional experiences.
- Tap into your imagination. Daydream a little. Find your answers through intuition.
How it applies to you personally, depends largely on your natal (birth) chart. If you know how to read your birth chart, look to the Cardinal signs (Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn) and planets in those signs, especially from 10-16 degrees, to clue into how you can manage this.
For some people, you won't feel much of this astro at all. For some (like me), your chart is completely triggered and life might have been kind of extra hectic and challenging since late February as the energy intensifies. For most, it's somewhere in between, so it's nothing to freak out about, and just remember to work in the energy of "explore new choices" and "stop doing what doesn't work anymore".
The Lucid Path Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.